Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fishers of Men!

Last night, I got the word that I will be awarded the bid of what "might" become a larger art project. Sufice it to say, I am jazzed! Is that still a cool word?, probably not but I don't care , I am me, and I am pleased. If you all knew what distractions I have in my life right now, this is just about as much as I can handle right at the moment any way. My son is showing incredible progress with his issues so thanks for your prayers...keep them coming because its working!...
Smile today, there's so much out there to be hopeful for. :D

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Rick your doing well.
    We are praying for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

 

No worries ...It's just paint! | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates