Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sanding Floors

Well I felt like I opend Pandora's Box on Saturday. I pulled the carpets in Preston's room and found solid wood floors... the problem was plenty of scratches and stains along with some paint splatters from previous wall paint projects. I sanded away at the edges for a day and then Monday rented a floor sander ( a worthy time savings investment ). Well, I will be staing here soon and then coating. All because two naughty daushounds wouldn't wait to do their business over a period of months before they finally got trained. At least the foors will be nice and I am finally concentrating on Preston's room. It will be a pretty cool room when all is said and done. But it took two dogs to get the project started.

1 comment:

Quotes

 

No worries ...It's just paint! | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates