Friday, December 11, 2009

Jingle Bells


Well, don't count on me to be the next American Idol, but today at work a group of co-workers and I had a laugh or two by caroling all 7 floors of City Hall. It was a nice break from the mood around here since the layoffs were anounced in late October.

I am finished with my window painting for the season. I did very few this year, but it was still fun. The tree is up, lights are hung, and I bought a variety of Christmas cookie supplies last night. Amy will be coming up this weekend. The church is having its Christmas concert this weekend, and we also will be seeing White Christmas at the 5th Avenue Theater in Seattle.

Heck, I might even do a little Christmas shopping. This morning, I receivied a picture of my great niece, Hannah's picture she painted form a canvas and paints I gave her for her birthday. It is wonderful and it sure made my day.

I hope you all can be as lucky to have something or someone make your day.

1 comment:

  1. Wow I love the picture Hannah created I would put that in a frame and hang it up on the wall. What an artist.
    You will see White Christmas before I will, I'm sure you'll have a nice time.
    Love, Shelley

    ReplyDelete

 

No worries ...It's just paint! | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates