Thursday, December 17, 2009

Trying to put the breaks on...

There are SO many things this season that can keep me spinning, it's crazy. I haven't wrapped a single present yet, still looking for a specific present fo Dylan and planning a trip to Corvallis one more time this year. Preston will be out on Christmas break on Friday. I am training for my new position, His Aunt who has been an angel by picking him up and dropping him off all year is suffering with phunomia. I have to make this quick, I have to take Presto to school. I was at my men's group last night. We were finishing up a serioes about faith and "getting out of the boat". We are sponsering a family. I just reminds me how tough of a time we are all gowing through.
For me I am trying to put on the break to remind myself of the blessings of this year, the graciousnes of God, sending Jesus and for a sense of this life I am living. I pray Shelley and Eric will be able to relax and enjoy Christmas with Carmen and Leo. Amy, you are a wise woman, I know you and Jurgen will come to have unity on the house. Everyone, take even 5 minutes today and put on the breaks just to breath and be thankful...All my best.

2 comments:

  1. You learned how to slow down...the art of life! Stop and smell the roses, stop and taste the olive oil. Be in the moment...and I will too. XXOO

    ReplyDelete

 

No worries ...It's just paint! | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates