Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thanks for a great year!

My oldest son Gary just called me to tell me he just landed a silk screening job! I am so happy for him. You see, he is going to school full time for graphic arts. This is his first art related job. I couldn't be happier for him. The hours are around his school as well.
Preston and I are going to see Area 51 in a few minutes and Applebee's for ribs, yumm. I thought it was a nice way to close ou the year.
Today was my last day in the Planning Department. On Monday, I start a new position in Public Works. I am so greatful I still have a job to go to after a large layoff.
Amy is coming up tomorrow on Amtrak. This will be a great start to a new year. Most of you know, I was so blessed this year...A new house, A trip to Disneyland with Preston, an amazing 3 week get away to Europe, and a fantastic 5 day trip to New York. And, reconnecting with Amy from Highschool after 27 years.
I have so enjoyed reading and being encouraged by my family through blogging. Thanks for helping me get started. I love you, God Bless you and Happy new year!

1 comment:

 

No worries ...It's just paint! | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates