Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Let there be carpet!

Last night, I went to Lowe's and bought the extra thick carpet padding for the beach house. I figured since the carpet was free, I could go the extra step to get a better quality pad. So for all my future guests, I trust they will appreciate the difference!
I am excited to start the painting process this week. What I come up with is still in my mind, yet I hope to reveal it soon enough.
I read my sister Amy's blog today and would encourage anyone to view it as well. Go to, heymann-joural.blogspot.com The Health Care system is at stake and the proposed actions in this current administration would be disastrous! Especially to all of our parent's generation. We would be cutting our own throats.
The summer has been grand. I plan to go camping this week at Mt. Rainier with Preston on the way down to Corvallis.
If I don't write anymore this week, Make it great. AND, pray for our administration to get a clue!

1 comment:

  1. Our health insurance went up $60 a month and we never make a claim. We just pay. Now it's almost $300 a month with a $10,000 deductible per person per year.

    Eric and I pay for everything no freebies here.

    ReplyDelete

 

No worries ...It's just paint! | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates