Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Beach House

I am inspired to convert my extra 14 ft x 14 ft. out building into a beach house. My excellent friend Travis and I are in the process of making a beach house inspired room, complete with a beach mural and whatever inpiration that comes my way along the process. We made good progress this weekend.I will be sealing the concrete flooring tomorrow because all of the texturizing is not quite finished. I can so see this happen! You know, I have been creating places and murals for so many other people, but haven't done something for me in recent memory. I was partly inspired from my recent trip to Cyprus. The views I saw were amazing! I plan to add an additional window on the "garden side" of the room to add more light. I think this room will act as my guest house and a place for me to listen to my jazz uninterupted. I just knew there was something I loved about having this space to work with. I look forward to sharing pictures in the near future.

2 comments:

  1. Life is a beach I have heard.
    What does that mean anyway?
    Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

 

No worries ...It's just paint! | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates