Monday, July 6, 2009

Finally some rain!

My grass sure could use it. I have been a little frugal with the watering this summer. Well, as you can imagine no water, no green. So, as I woke up to overcast clouds and a light sprinkle, I am not complaining. We have had so much sunshine since I came back from Europe, it's been rediculous. I don't think it has rained for over 2 months. The last time I checked I didn't have a San Diego address?...
You know that song, "Take it easy", by the Eagles, I all the sudden feel I can relate. I have met so many women lately it's crazy. I definately am going to slow way down. I am no Don Juan, and besides, balance is always good. There are too many wonderful lady's out there. If someone ever says to me where are all of the good women? I'm just going to shake my head. I am patient though to sift through the sand to find the "Right fit". I am in no hurry. My friends and family can attest to why I should not be in such a hurry. But hey, it sure is nice meeting new people and I know when it will be right. Hope your day is great. And, a little rain is alright by me.

1 comment:

 

No worries ...It's just paint! | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates