Friday, July 24, 2009

It's Friday!!!!

Well, it's been awhile since I posted, but not so much because I didn't have something to say, just that on my post settings for some reason, I accidentally defaulted to another language...Hinu! No offense to the Hindi's, I just didn't know how to change it back to something I could read let alone understand.
I am especially happy about today. I really enjoy the summer festivals, but there is a particular one of interest to me, The Bellevue Art Festival. I go to it every year. It is a Mini Disneyland experience for me. 300 plus juried artists show their stuff in one place. It is a artistic collage of stimulus to my art appreciative senses...say that five times fast!
I always find something interesting, purhaps a new technique I notice and always with a opportunity to network, and speak with other artists. To share ideas, and just take it all in. I usually treat myself the weekend, but since I am heading down to Oregon to help out my parents, I am limiting it to just Friday. In fact, I am doing this alone, Preston is at the sitter. He's going to the trout farm today. And me, I will off to Bellevue sortly. Ah yes, Happy Friday!

1 comment:

 

No worries ...It's just paint! | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates